Jacob

In some services you can use sign out every where. It means you'll be signed out on all devices which use the same account. I don't know if Skype have this option. Maybe try to change your password to make sure you're not signed out by some one who have your password.

OZ0TE Jacob

On 2020-12-02 16:17 ken lawrence via groups.io wrote:

Hi list not sure if anyone else has brought this up but randomly skype signs me out I get an alert you’ve been signed out of skype I have toenter my pin every time too.  Why is skype seemingly suddenly forgetting who and what I am Huh?  This is the skype built into windows 10

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

ken lawrence

No this is popping up at random.  I get alerts that say you’ve been signed out of skype.  Without warning or even touching skype.  Not happening on the desktop version this is the skype built into windows.

On 2020-12-02 16:17 ken lawrence via groups.io wrote:

Hi list not sure if anyone else has brought this up but randomly skype signs me out I get an alert you’ve been signed out of skype I have toenter my pin every time too.  Why is skype seemingly suddenly forgetting who and what I am Huh?  This is the skype built into windows 10

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jerry Pryde

I've been using Skype that came with Windows 10 when I changed over from 7 with no problem.

It's been updated to Skype version 8.66.0.77.

It might be a good idea to go to skype.com and download the latest version, if you don't have it.

On 2020-12-02 16:17 ken lawrence via groups.io wrote:

Hi list not sure if anyone else has brought this up but randomly skype signs me out I get an alert you’ve been signed out of skype I have toenter my pin every time too.  Why is skype seemingly suddenly forgetting who and what I am Huh?  This is the skype built into windows 10

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

ken lawrence

Can’t download it with chrome or edge something is blocking the download how does Microsoft block a download of one of its’ own products as bad any idea what is going on?  Haven’t tried firefox yet but this is ridiculous