Topics

What happens when someone calls me on Skype while I???m on another call? | Skype Support

Doug Lee

The menus work as usual for me in Skype for Windows 8.41.0.54. I saw this type of issue once in a previous Skype 8 version, but it went away when I updated Skype.

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 05:17:47AM +0500, inamuddin khan wrote:
Dear friends, all of sudden in Skype 8.41 all menues has stoped
working!

I mean alt+f, alt+v, alt+h and alt+t has stopped working!

Is it my problem or any one of you are also experiencing it?

Arguing with a woman is just like reading software's lisence agreement.

At the end you ignore Her everything and click I agree button.

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1