Topics

locked Video calls. Was. Re: [skypeenglish] Control plus P to answer a call

Michele Barbi

Steve, unfortunately I am not really expert with video calls since I don't have webcam on my Windows machine. I think the hotkey should be ctrl+shift+k but please someone test it.

Did you try if the command sequence which I previously gave worked?

Bye!

Barbuz

-- 
Inviato da Thunderbird su Windows 10

Steve Gladstone

Yes. I tried answering with control shift K and there was no video. The person calling me had sight and on my end, I’m blind. Yet another reminder that tech was not invented for blind people.

Steve

From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michele Barbi
Sent: Saturday, February 1, 2020 3:44 AM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Video calls. Was. Re: [skypeenglish] Control plus P to answer a call

Steve, unfortunately I am not really expert with video calls since I don't have webcam on my Windows machine. I think the hotkey should be ctrl+shift+k but please someone test it.

Did you try if the command sequence which I previously gave worked?

Bye!

Barbuz

-- 

Michele Barbi

Ok, then I'll need to inform myself if there is really a hotkey for doing so, since I don't use webcam on my Windows desktop machine.

But, are you sure your friend actually activated video while making the call?

Bye!

Barbuz

-- 

Steve Gladstone

Actually I’m not sure of much. I think she knew what she was doing from her end. Whatever combo we tried – using control shift P and then mashing letter K didn’t seem to work either. Any progress you make toward a solution is appreciated.

Thx

Steve

From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michele Barbi
Sent: Saturday, February 1, 2020 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: Video calls. Was. Re: [skypeenglish] Control plus P to answer a call

Ok, then I'll need to inform myself if there is really a hotkey for doing so, since I don't use webcam on my Windows desktop machine.

Bye!

Barbuz

-- 

Jerry Pryde

Is there a global command to end audio calls?

On 2020-02-02 3:08 a.m., Steve Gladstone wrote:

Actually I’m not sure of much. I think she knew what she was doing from her end. Whatever combo we tried – using control shift P and then mashing letter K didn’t seem to work either. Any progress you make toward a solution is appreciated.

Thx

Steve

Subject: Re: Video calls. Was. Re: [skypeenglish] Control plus P to answer a call

Bye!

Barbuz

-- 

Jerry Pryde

Never mind.  I figured it out.

insert plus space, y, down arrow ends audio calls.

Thanks anyway all.

On 2020-02-02 7:51 a.m., Jerry Pryde wrote:

Thx

Steve

Bye!

Barbuz

-- 

Sarah k Alawami

No keys are global.

A gental reminder that htread hijacking is not aloud. Please start a new thread if switching topics.

Thanks.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.

to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 2 Feb 2020, at 4:51, Jerry Pryde wrote:

Thx

Steve

Bye!

Barbuz

--