From: Skypeenglish [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at lists.tffppodcast.com] On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish
Sent: 11 June 2015 02:08 AM
To: Skype English list
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] DELETING OR CLEARING SKYPE MESSAGES

Actually it was facebook that got rid of their api. for third party access not microsoft. They are doing this with several ios apps I use, but I just use the m.facebook.com <http://m.facebook.com> thing so I don't have to use skype to access anything.

Take care.
On Jun 10, 2015, at 3:41 PM, Raymond Lombardi via Skypeenglish <skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com <mailto:skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> > wrote:

Please don?t take this the wrong way, but I think Microsoft should let people choose the way they want to use skype, because when you use a screen reader, the program needs to be more accessible so they won?t have to use third-party access right?

to contact skype support with any questions regarding your account email en_support at skype.net <mailto:en_support at skype.net>

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.