Topics

Using Skype In virtual Mode

inamuddin khan

Dear friends, I’m having a small problem.

Whenever I try to send a text message to someone, having JAWS virtual mode on, I cannot send the text as long as I turn it off.

I just would like to confirm from you people that is it not possible to send the text to someone while my JAWS virtual curser is on?

I’m using Skype 8.47.0.59 with JAWS 2019.1906.10 with windows 10 version 2019.03 build OS18362.175 with JAWS script version 113 April 18 update.

I have decided to make a tutorial for Skype electron, that’s why the answer of my question is urgent.

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

See me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Mobile phone:

+92-334-3348409

Google voice:

You should be able to? Have you tried restarting skype and or windows first?

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 19 Jun 2019, at 17:59, inamuddin khan wrote:

[...]

+1-631-5335683

inam din

Respected friend, message is sending but JAWS is not announcing!

Sorry to bother you.

[...]

Ok, I'll quote this from the Skype 8 electron user's guide in the scripts features section:

"The JAWS virtual cursor is turned off each time Skype 8 takes focus, to simplify navigation. The built-in JAWS Skype 8 scripts also do this as of this writing. Use Ins+Z while in Skype if you want to turn the virtual cursor on or back off manually."

I sincerely never activated virtual cursor from within Skype so I don't know for sure the problems in such a case; what I assume though is that if the scripts behave like this there must be a reason.