From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io [mailto:main@skypeenglish.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michele Barbi
Sent: August 11, 2019 4:20 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Updating the Skype Command Key

Ok, someone correct me if I’m wrong as I am not on my windows pc now, but I think this option is no longer under quick settings in Skype 8 electron scripts. Instead, press a left braket followed by insert+c, and when prompted type the command you want to use as Skype command key and press ok to confirm it.