Topics

Updating the Skype Command Key

Alan Conway

Hello,

I followed the procedure as I understand it for updating the Skype command key, but it would seem to have been changed. My understanding was that this option could be found after pressing insert+v in the Skype window and arrowing down. Its perhaps under another menu heading, but I'm uncertain where to look. Was I mistaken and can someone help?

Thanks in advance,

Alan

Michele Barbi

Ok, someone correct me if I’m wrong as I am not on my windows pc now, but I think this option is no longer under quick settings in Skype 8 electron scripts. Instead, press a left braket followed by insert+c, and when prompted type the command you want to use as Skype command key and press ok to confirm it.
Bye!
Barbuz

Alan Conway

Thanks very much. You were absolutely correct.

Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io [mailto:main@skypeenglish.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michele Barbi
Sent: August 11, 2019 4:20 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Updating the Skype Command Key

Ok, someone correct me if I’m wrong as I am not on my windows pc now, but I think this option is no longer under quick settings in Skype 8 electron scripts. Instead, press a left braket followed by insert+c, and when prompted type the command you want to use as Skype command key and press ok to confirm it.
Bye!
Barbuz