Two questions related to Skype audio

Michele Barbi

Hi guys,  as in subject I have 2 questions concerning audio Skype, one is for myself and one for a friend of mine.

My problem is, if I am on a call and I am listening to something with my external Logitech headphones, people tell me they hear me bad, as if my voice is not clear and they don't hear every word I say. My friend instead has a problem in her iPad, basically when she sends me voice messages with her Skype for iPad I hear her volume really low. I need suggestions for both problems, even if for the first one a friend of mine says it's a sort of Skype bug in Windows when using external devices.