Topics

locked The Skype 8 Challenge

Lino Morales

Well I’ve not heard a peep from anybody out here all weekend. My deadline for this challenge has past. So I guess none of you downloaded and installed Skype 8? Did you do it? Were you too chicken? If you did, how did it go?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sarah k Alawami

I've ben using this app for about year now on windows and love it. And by the way your challenge was probably not excepted as we are all right that it is easy to use, so yeah, enough with this challenge business.