Topics

Testing

Georgie Mac

Hoping to learn more of this group and about Skype.  Thank You

Sarah k Alawami

First of all, welcome to the list. Second of all I normally do not let these messages with the test subject lines through but I did make an exception. Next time to all who are new and want to post a test message make a relevant subject line and ask a question, give feedback, etc.

Enjoy your stay and please read the archives. There is a wealth of information there regarding skype and all of its additions over the years.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here