From the options, arrow down til you find advance. From the advance page,
tab and look for "Keep Skype in the taskbar while I'm signed in" and uncheck
the box. Now skype should disappear from the Alt tab list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy via Skypeenglish
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 10:57 AM
To: 'screen readers' access to skype and its interface.'
Subject: [Skypeenglish] Taking Skype out of AltTab sequence

HI all,

A couple of weeks back someone posted some information as to how to get
Skype out of the AltTab sequence. I have totally forgotten how to do this
and have spent a couple of hours trying to figure it out and just can't. If
anyone knows how to complete this task please post the information. <Smile>.

Thanks,

JR

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Marius Swart via Skypeenglish)...

If you're running Windows 7 or higher, do the following:

Open Skype, go to Tools/Options/Advanced, then find the check box for
keeping Skype in the task bar while signed in, and uncheck it. Now save
your settings.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

-----
No virus found in this message.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Christopher-Mark Gilland via Skypeenglish)...

Oh? yeah! I forgot about that little tweak, and was wonderring why in
Win8.1 I was having that problem. Thanks for the reminder.

BTW, feel free to add me to Skype, if you'd like:

twinklesfriend2007

Chris.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Jeremy via Skypeenglish)...

Beautiful! That did it. Big Thanks!

JR

Hi, to accomplish this, go into tools, then choose skype options.
From the options, arrow down til you find advance. From the advance page,

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Jeremy via Skypeenglish)...

Yes, Thank you and Cornelius for your efforts.

JR

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com