Topics

subscription to Skype

Mike DeZinno

I may not know all there is to know about how Skype charges and refunds, but in the past when I was paying them for a monthly calling plan if I'm not mistaken the receipt they sent me each month said there were no refunds.
I hope I'm wrong in your case.

Good luck dealing with them,
Mike in SC

At 07:49 PM 8/31/2019, you wrote:

Hello all,

Once you cancelling your Skype suscrption, how long does it for Skype refund you once your Skype suscription is cancelled?

Thanks,

Josephine

Brian K. Lingard

Far as I know, once you subscribe to something for Skype and pay for it, all sales are final!

Brian K. Lingard

I may not know all there is to know about how Skype charges and refunds, but in the past when I was paying them for a monthly calling plan if I'm not mistaken the receipt, they sent me each month said there were no refunds.
I hope I'm wrong in your case.

Good luck dealing with them,
Mike in SC
At 07:49 PM 8/31/2019, you wrote:
Hello all,?

Once you cancel your Skype subscription, how long does it take for Skype to refund you?