Topics

strange happenings

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (steve troy via Skypeenglish)...

Hi guys

I have encountered my first glitch with skype 7.3.

When i'm in a text conversation with a couple of my contacts, the message
i'm seeing on alt1 isn't the most recent. It's something that was sent over
a week ago. The most recent is on alt2.

In addition, when i've typed my message, and hit enter, jaws will read the
message that is on alt1, not what i've just written.

This has only started happening in the last week.

I'm running windows 7, jaws 16, skype 7.3 and revision 893.

I've ran the uninstaller and reinstalled but still the same.

Thanks

Steve

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Doug Lee via Skypeenglish)...

I see that when I change time zones on my computer while chatting. I
believe the messages physically order themselves on screen oddly as
well in that case.

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org http://www.dlee.org
SSB BART Group doug.lee at ssbbartgroup.com http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"No person is your friend who demands your silence or denies your
right to grow." --unknown source

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (steve troy via Skypeenglish)...

So if i change the date it should revert to norm?

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

SSB BART Group doug.lee at ssbbartgroup.com
http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"No person is your friend who demands your silence or denies your right to
grow." --unknown source Thanks for posting to the skype english list.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.