Topics

static during test mesage

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Sugar via Skypeenglish)...

Hi all
When I use my headset no problem
When I take them off and run a test I hear myself just fine,but ther is also
static
I've been told my mic went out,but not certain that is
Any suggestions?
Grabbing for hope..smile
Sugar

"I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps
there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze
among flowers."
Hellen Keller
~So Blessed,Sugar

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish)...

Looks like one of your mics is dying. Try a bunch of echo123 tests and see if your mics are working fine.

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Sugar via Skypeenglish)...

Hi Sara
Thanks. I use a lap top sot the mic is built in and I have done a lot of
echo test 1,2,3 and I can hear myself fine,it's just that static sound
Thanks
I'll keep trying
Maybe it's something in the hardware on sounds or something?
Sorry a bit lost when it comes to play back and all other things lke that.
Sugar
'I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the
night.
~Sugar

Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 10:43 AM
To: Skype English list
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] static during test mesage

Looks like one of your mics is dying. Try a bunch of echo123 tests and see
if your mics are working fine.
On Aug 3, 2015, at 10:35 AM, Sugar via Skypeenglish
<skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

Hi all
When I use my headset no problem
When I take them off and run a test I hear myself just fine,but ther
is also static I've been told my mic went out,but not certain that is
Any suggestions?
Grabbing for hope..smile
Sugar

"I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad.
Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague,
like a breeze among flowers."
Hellen Keller
~So Blessed,Sugar

to contact skype support with any questions regarding your account
email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (John via Skypeenglish)...

Most likely your internal mick is shorting out.

email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

to modify yoru subscription visit the list info link at the bottom of
this

email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

to modify yoru subscription visit the list info link at the bottom of
this email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list
password each month.

email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com