Topics

Split view in Skype 8 electron, did anyone testit?

inamuddin khan

Respected friends, as we know very well that there has been two versions of Skype available at the same time.

One is stable Skype and the other one is Skype preview.

Yes I have installed Skype 8.51.0.76 which is electron Skype preview and in this version split view is available.

Sorry for my previous mail.

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID: