Topics

Split view in Skype 8 electron, did anyone testit?

inamuddin khan

To my end it is not available.

I am using Skype 8.51.0.72.

After doing a lot of efforts, I have managed to contact with disability answer desk via Be my eyes and they have remotely connected with machine and later they have confirmed that this split view is not available with desktop version of Skype but it is available with store app of Skype which I my self have checked.

HTH

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID: