Sarah k Alawami

Not to my knowledge, and in my humble opinion it does not need to be done. If you know how to use your web keys with your screen reader you can get around quite quickly.

Take care

On 8 Jan 2019, at 10:01, lalolizarde@... wrote:

Hello everyone, has anyone done an audio tutorial on how to use the new version of Skype? Thank you for your time! Lalo.

Oran Morrison <oran.morrison@...>

I would be very interested in any kind of tutorial on this subject if there is such a thing, Oran

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2019 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Skype tutorial?

Not to my knowledge, and in my humble opinion it does not need to be done. If you know how to use your web keys with your screen reader you can get around quite quickly.

Take care

On 8 Jan 2019, at 10:01, lalolizarde@... wrote:

Hello everyone, has anyone done an audio tutorial on how to use the new version of Skype? Thank you for your time! Lalo.

Sarah k Alawami

As far as I know,, nothing exists., but yeah use your web browser keys and cursers to navigate. It really is a fun experience. In nvda make sure you are in browse mode to use the web keys, and navigate skype like it is a web page.

I would be very interested in any kind of tutorial on this subject if there is such a thing, Oran
Not to my knowledge, and in my humble opinion it does not need to be done. If you know how to use your web keys with your screen reader you can get around quite quickly.

Take care

On 8 Jan 2019, at 10:01, lalolizarde@... wrote:

Hello everyone, has anyone done an audio tutorial on how to use the new version of Skype? Thank you for your time! Lalo.

lalolizarde@...

Ok, I understand!

Thank you very much! Lalo.

Not to my knowledge, and in my humble opinion it does not need to be done. If you know how to use your web keys with your screen reader you can get around quite quickly.

Take care

On 8 Jan 2019, at 10:01, lalolizarde@... wrote:

Hello everyone, has anyone done an audio tutorial on how to use the new version of Skype? Thank you for your time! Lalo.

inamuddin khan

Dear friend use my tutorial.

Go to youtube and type skype electron-inamuddin

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Not to my knowledge, and in my humble opinion it does not need to be done. If you know how to use your web keys with your screen reader you can get around quite quickly.

Take care

On 8 Jan 2019, at 10:01, lalolizarde@... wrote:

Hello everyone, has anyone done an audio tutorial on how to use the new version of Skype? Thank you for your time! Lalo.

Jerry Pryde

Inamuddin"

Thanks Billions.

I'll be trying to get familiar with the tutorial until I get the upgrade.

It might take some time, but I'll get there.

On 12/01/2019 7:08 p.m., inamuddin khan wrote:

Dear friend use my tutorial.

Go to youtube and type skype electron-inamuddin

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Not to my knowledge, and in my humble opinion it does not need to be done. If you know how to use your web keys with your screen reader you can get around quite quickly.

Take care

On 8 Jan 2019, at 10:01, lalolizarde@... wrote:

Hello everyone, has anyone done an audio tutorial on how to use the new version of Skype? Thank you for your time! Lalo.

inamuddin khan

Go to youtube  and search Skype electron-inamuddin