Topics

Skype Scripts: no JSS File?

Ali Savas

Hi everyone,

I have unpacked and translated the Skype scripts. But I noticed that
there are no JSS files to compile. Am I doing something wrong here?

Many greetings from Germany
Ali

Doug Lee

You are not doing anything wrong; I had to stop including jss files a while back. See https://www.dlee.org/code_policy.htm for details and https://www.dlee.org/code_policy.htm#tran specifically for how translation is now handled.

On Wed, Apr 08, 2020 at 08:51:27PM +0200, Ali Savas wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have unpacked and translated the Skype scripts. But I noticed that
there are no JSS files to compile. Am I doing something wrong here?

Many greetings from Germany
Ali

"The most exhausting thing in life is being insincere."
- Anne Morrow Lindbergh {American Author}