From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Carmello Rodriguez
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2018 9:40 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] Skype scripts for skype 8?

Good afternoon,
I wish to inquire about the possibility of JAWS scripts for Skype 8, which is the newest ersion of skype? When Microsoft shuts down support for skype classic, I want to make sure I can use the new skype.

--
Carmello Rodriguez

inamuddin khan

For  the sake of downloading JAWS script of Skype electron:

Please Clic Here

HTH

Inamuddin.ronaque@...

Add my Skype ID: