Topics

skype scripts

Martin Nemecek

I tried to down load the skype scrips and it told me they are not available four 64 bit platform.
martin

Michele Barbi

Hey Martin, this sounds a bit strange to me...
Are you trying to download scripts for Skype 8 electron? And when are you prompted about this, while downloading or during actual install process?

Not sure what you're referring to there. My scripts, for all three Skypes, have never had a restriction as to whether you run them on a 32-bit or a 64-bit machine. Scripts in general don't. Many years ago, I had some installer
issues on 64-bit machines, but not anything at all recent.

I also don't know which Skype scripts you mean though. I have scripts for three different Windows Skype versions, but you may not be referring to scripts I wrote at all.

On Sat, Nov 03, 2018 at 05:37:33PM +0000, Martin Nemecek wrote:
I tried to down load the skype scrips and it told me they are not available four 64 bit platform.
martin

Martin Nemecek

Dug, For give me I am not very good with computer technology. I am running the latest version of skype andjaws 2018. If you could send the link for the scripts it would help me.
The dummy martin

Stephen Troy