From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of Josephine Hirsch
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2021 9:51 PM
To: Skypeenglish list <skypeenglish@groups.io>
Cc: animalsloversjh@gmail.com
Subject: [skypeenglish] Skype phone number

Hello,

If you got a Skype phone number, what will happen if you do not renew or reactivate your Skype Subscription at the designated date and time?

Thanks,

Josephine

Doug Lee

If you have an auto-renewal set up, you will be charged for the next period automatically and your number will
remain active. If you don't have an auto-renewal set up, your number will expire.

On Sun, Aug 01, 2021 at 08:50:56PM -0500, Josephine Hirsch wrote:
Hello,

If you got a Skype phone number, what will happen if you do not renew or
reactivate your Skype Subscription at the designated date and time?

Thanks,

Josephine

In laughter, love is found; but in tears, it is forged. (12/09/01)

Josephine Hirsch

Thanks. I did not have enough funding for the Skype phone number

On 08/01/2021 20:54, John Holcomb II wrote:
Most likely your number will be gone after some period of time.
I use Google Voice and if I don't use it after a certain amount of time they will retire it and give it to someone else (yes they do email you.)
Skype would email you too about this.
But to keep it active, best thing is to pay when its time to do so.
John

If you got a Skype phone number, what will happen if you do not renew or reactivate your Skype Subscription at the designated date and time?

Thanks,

Josephine

Pramit

Hi Josephine,

Incase you don't renew your skype subscription, then after a certain period of time, the number gets resigned to someone else.