Topics

Skype menus. Was. Re: [skypeenglish] What happens when someone callsme on Skype while I???m on another call? | Skype Support

inamuddin khan

Sorry to bother you all.

I didn’t understand what went wrong but after restarting Skype, it began to work as normal.

At the end I’d like to apologize to all who bothered at the result of my mail!

Arguing with a woman is just like reading software’s lisence agreement.

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1