Charles in Malta

Jerry Pryde

ins plus h takes you to the hot keys list.

On 2020-12-02 5:37 a.m., Karmelo wrote:

Hi all,

I haven’t used skype for some time but need to use it now.  I believe that certain keyboard commands have changed.  Could someone kindly point me to where I could get the new commands please?

Regards,

Charles in Malta

Guys, don't know why, but insert+h doesn't work on my hand from within Skype. For Skype hotkeys btw, I recommend to read this page instead, directly from Skype's support: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12025/what-are-keyboard-shortcuts-and-how-do-i-use-them-in-skype

Note that beeing these Skype native hotkeys, they'll work besides which screen reader are you using.

Stephen Troy

doesn’t work on my laptop either.