Topics

Skype for Mac. Was. Re: [skypeenglish] Skype issues that I see, response to several messages on this list today

Michele Barbi

Hey Mod, but I thought Skype for Mac was available from Skype's website, not from the mac AppStore.

Oh, you can get skype from its website, however a friend of mine and I were wondering what would happen if apple took the rejection further. We think they will. We're not sure, but accessibility on the mac for skype is getting a lot worse, and yeah, my job is becoming a bit harder to do now a days.