Topics

Skype for Mac and voicemail playing

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish)...

Hello listers,
a friend of mine reported me a long-standing bug in Skype for Mac. When
you need to play a voicemail, the Play button is obscured; you need to
link cursors with vo+cmd+f5 if they're not linked already, then make a
physical click with vo+shift+space. I did not have any chance to test it
on my Macbook pro, did someone already? I'd like to verify if it's
really a bug or what else...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish)...

since I can't log in to my main account because I'm busy with my work skype account I cannot test this. but maybe contact the community forums and see if anyone else has reported this bug. The next timeI log in I'll probably have notifications upthe wazoo. Lol!

Take care.

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.