Topics

Skype for Mac, a pair of possibly new hotkeys

Michele Barbi

Hi guys, I was checking out the release notes of Skype 8.64, and figured out that they renewed hotkeys. Appart from the change of hang-up command in Skype for Windows which I aleady mentioned, as in subject I figured out of some commands for Skype for Mac which I didn't know, so I am not sure they were recently added but I am pointing them out since I think they can be useful. If you want to test them, go ahead!

options+1: go to recent chats

ctrl+shift+e: moves focus on the chat input box