Skype for iPhone, many tabs selected when they shouldn't

Michele Barbi

Hi guys, I already tried to send an app feedback but apparently they did not consider it. Since many Skype versions on my iPhone I encounter an issue where apparently some tabs are reported as selected when they shouldn't. Practical example: by default the conversations tab is selected, I thenĀ  choose contacts one, and at this point both are selected untill I next start the app, or possibly I next sign in. Do you think it's an accessibility issue or what else? Did any of you encounter it as well?

Bye!

Barbuz

--
Inviato da Thunderbird su Windows 10

Sarah k Alawami

No, I have not seen this issue. I'll have to see if it happens to me and if so I will be trying to send them feedback. Have you tried restarting theephone, relaunching skype after a force quit, then reinstalling skype

--

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on twitch. Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page You will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.
Finally, you can support my work on happs, the network of now.

On 6 May 2021, at 5:59, Michele Barbi wrote:

Hi guys, I already tried to send an app feedback but apparently they did not consider it. Since many Skype versions on my iPhone I encounter an issue where apparently some tabs are reported as selected when they shouldn't. Practical example: by default the conversations tab is selected, I thenĀ  choose contacts one, and at this point both are selected untill I next start the app, or possibly I next sign in. Do you think it's an accessibility issue or what else? Did any of you encounter it as well?

Bye!

Barbuz

--

Michele Barbi

Hi Sarah, when I go out from Skype I normally disconnect it answering yes when prompted for keeping login data, and close Skype from applications switcher. At this point I think I'll directly reinstall it.

Now that it comes to my mind, I also am encountering another issue where voice messages are not playing from Skype for iPhone.

Bye!

Barbuz

--