Topics

Skype Calling Question

Jerry Pryde

Hi all.

I just got a years subscription to Office 365, including a 60-minute per month calling on Skype.

I'll be calling the UK from Canada.

Do I need to type in 44, the country code, or just the actual number?

Thanks billions.

Jerry.

Michele Barbi

Hi Jerry,
I sincerely do not use Skype credit since much time, it’s been even disabled in my account. I think though that you’ need to specify the country somehow, so if there is not another way such as a combo box for selecting it, you’ll probably have to insert the country code manually.

I believe you do need to type the country code, area code, prefix, then last part of the number. Don't quot me on that as I canceled that subscription 6 years ago when I didn't need it anymore.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 11 Oct 2019, at 7:03, Jerry Pryde wrote:

Hi all.

I just got a years subscription to Office 365, including a 60-minute per month calling on Skype.

I'll be calling the UK from Canada.

Do I need to type in 44, the country code, or just the actual number?

Thanks billions.

Jerry.

Jerry Pryde

Thanks billions.

Just curious as I got the subscription via MS Office 365 as a temporary solution to a problem I'm having.

Chances are, I won't use the 60 minutes credit anyway.

Just curious.

On 2019-10-11 11:12 a.m., Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I believe you do need to type the country code, area code, prefix, then last part of the number. Don't quot me on that as I canceled that subscription 6 years ago when I didn't need it anymore.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 11 Oct 2019, at 7:03, Jerry Pryde wrote:

Hi all.

I just got a years subscription to Office 365, including a 60-minute per month calling on Skype.

I'll be calling the UK from Canada.

Do I need to type in 44, the country code, or just the actual number?

Thanks billions.

Jerry.

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

Ou will need to type in the country code of +44 or select it from the drop-down list in the Dial Pad which may make things easier.
Also you can search for the country you are wanting to call and have Skype fill in the appropriate code for you.