Topics

Skype call recorder version 4.16

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Larry Gassman via Skypeenglish)...

Hi,
It does work with my version of skype which is the latest.
Previous versions after 3.01 did not.
But, I can't get in to settings to change the bit and recording rates.
Has anyone overcome this option?
Thanks.
I am using Windows 10 with a beta for JAWS 17.
Larry

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish)...

Hey Larry,
I tested it a little bit, I found out that for configuring it it's
necessary to use JAWS cursor to pc. Accessibility is indeed wors than
before, I think I'll need to search for an alternative software...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Larry Gassman via Skypeenglish)...

When I tried just that, JAWS said Blank blank etc.
It did not read anything with the jaws cursor.
I'll keep trying.
Larry

At 01:28 PM 10/31/2015, Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish wrote:
Hey Larry,
I tested it a little bit, I found out that for configuring it it's
necessary to use JAWS cursor to pc. Accessibility is indeed wors
than before, I think I'll need to search for an alternative software...

to contact skype support with any questions regarding your account
email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

to modify yoru subscription visit the list info link at the bottom
of this email, or click the link in the email you receive with your
list password each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish)...

Ok, you probably have some issues with your video driver...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (John via Skypeenglish)...

You might try activating the touch curser with shift+PC curser. then you can
use tab to move around the screen to get to things that jaws curser might
not be able to see.
To get out of touch curser mode, hit PC curser twice.
I've found this helps me read stuff in Malwarebytes that jaws curser just
says blank blank blank on, so maybe this will help you in this program too.
John

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Larry Gassman via Skypeenglish)...

i'LL TRY it WITH malware bites.
I got to places I had not seen before but could not get in to the settings.
I'll keep tryint.

-----Original Message----- From: Larry Gassman via Skypeenglish

email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (John Gassman via Skypeenglish)...

We had a friend help us with the mouse last night. the bottom line is
that areas of that screen are not reachable with the keyboard no
matter which screen reader you use.
Larry sent the developers a note detailing the problem, asking them
to correct it and offering to beta test it and make suggestions.
When we do this, we either get a response from developers who are
open to suggestions, or we hear nothing at all.
We'll see what happens in this case.
John

email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype