Topics

Skype 8 scripts updated, with new way to load themin old JAWS versions

inamuddin khan

Respected friend, it seams that you have pre-August update of JAWS 2019.

If so, then you will have to install Script load manager (slman)

For that, please visit:

https://www.dlee.org/slman

Download Script load manager from that page and install it!

HTH

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

See me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Mobile phone:

+92-334-3348409

Google voice:

+1-631-5335683

From: Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@...>
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Date created: , 4:16:25 PM

More especifically, the very latest JAWS build is 2019.1907.42, which fixes problems in loading 3rd party scripts such as Skype 8 electron and Slack which I personally don't know what it is.

Check out the about box, if you hear the latest number as 31 instead of 42, then you'll have to upgrade your JAWS again. If you don't see the update available through check for updates feature, you'll have to download JAWS 2019 installer from Freedom Scientific  website.

Ok Andre, thanks for your explanation. We never end to learn, lol!