Skype 8.77.97, problems in viewing conversations list

Michele Barbi

Hi guys, last week I installed Skype 8.77.90, now it's been autoupgraded to 97, and from that moment I am having difficulties in reading conversations list, and apparently I am not the only one. I already sent a feedback using about menu and then report a problem.

Correcting, help menu (or question mark menu) and then report a problem.

Bomb news, I fixed it on my macihne!

Once you are on Skype main window, route JAWS to pc and go down with arrows in the chat list untill you find something like, free download. Here you just route pc to jaws, and the problem is gone away!

Hth.

inamuddin khan

But I’m not facing any kind of problem using the same version of Skype.

Can you give me more detail?

Sent from Mail for Windows

Hi guys, last week I installed Skype 8.77.90, now it's been autoupgraded

to 97, and from that moment I am having difficulties in reading

conversations list, and apparently I am not the only one. I already sent

a feedback using about menu and then report a problem.

Jerry Pryde

Likewise for me.

I allowed the update yesterday, and Skype functions normally.

On 2021-10-15 7:15 p.m., inamuddin khan wrote:

But I’m not facing any kind of problem using the same version of Skype.

Can you give me more detail?

Sent from Mail for Windows

Hi guys, last week I installed Skype 8.77.90, now it's been autoupgraded

to 97, and from that moment I am having difficulties in reading

conversations list, and apparently I am not the only one. I already sent

a feedback using about menu and then report a problem.

My friend, make sure you have build 97, not 90. Anyway I already sent how I fixed on my machine.

If none of you have this problem here, chances are it's only affecting the Italian version of Skype.

Alan Conway

I went to the conversations list, routed Jaws to PC, went to the bottom of the list and routed PC to Jaws. I can read the conversation list just fine!

Alan

Once you are on Skype main window, route JAWS to pc and go down with arrows in the chat list untill you find something like, free download.
Here you just route pc to jaws, and the problem is gone away!

Hth.

Kimmie

I found it hard to find my contacts, and I kind of had to set things to what I was used to. Why on earth don't they just leave things alone? Oh well.

I went to the conversations list, routed Jaws to PC, went to the bottom of
the list and routed PC to Jaws. I can read the conversation list just fine!

Alan

Once you are on Skype main window, route JAWS to pc and go down with
arrows in the chat list untill you find something like, free download.
Here you just route pc to jaws, and the problem is gone away!

Hth.

Hi Alan, yeah I went down with arrows but it's possibly the latest item in the window. If you managed to do it going in the bottom of that screen, it's ok.

Tali Sarnetzky

I am sad to say it has not worked for me.

I've been able to just find the new chats that have come in through
the notification center, when pressing Windows A. If I tab twice and
use the arrows down, I can then see all new chats or calls on Skype.

On 10/16/21, Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@gmail.com> wrote:
Bomb news, I fixed it on my macihne!

Once you are on Skype main window, route JAWS to pc and go down with
arrows in the chat list untill you find something like, free download.
Here you just route pc to jaws, and the problem is gone away!

Hth.

My first book on Kindle, (now accessible!), The View From Here, can be found at:
www.amazon.com/dp/B009ESXJAW