Skype 8.72, "message sent" announcement

Michele Barbi

Hi guys, I verified today on ninite that Skype 8.72 is now out. I installed it through Skype website, and figured out that now the words "message sent" are read when using double view mode as I have, the one that has separate chat windows. Tested with scripts revision 188 and JAWS 2021.2102.

Allright, I need to add an important thing about my previous announcement due to my following tests. In order for this to work, both window should be, let's say, at the same level; for example, if you set Skype to maximize its main window such as from the desktop icon's properties, chat window should also be maximized.