Topics

skype 7.6, posible spammer, danifications on my operative system

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (João Nuno Gaspar Mendão dos Santos Antunes via Skypeenglish)...

helo guys,
sims I accepted a possible spamer as a contact in my skype, I had some danifications, on my windows, sometimes skype and jaws crashes, I have to restart my pc, I allready removed that contact, but...
it seems that this latest version of Skype is a little heavy, do not you think?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish)...

The spammer could not have caused your skype to mis behave. It depends on the age of your system and what os (operating system) you are running. As for the mac version of the latest skype, it's fine and dandy. Not sure about windows.

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (steve troy via Skypeenglish)...

Hi

I didn?t know 7.6 had been released but 7.5.0.102 works absolutely fine with
jaws 15 and 16.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (João Nuno Gaspar Mendão dos Santos Antunes via Skypeenglish)...

but I'm using jaws 14 with windows xp. but I think sarah is right.
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Raaj via Skypeenglish)...

It was told that using xp is a risky task. and I think in your case, it has been proved.

Kind Regards,
Sent from my iPhone

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.