Topics

Skype 7.41.0.101

Owen Palamountain <owen72b@...>

Hi All,

I turned on my laptop this afternoon and Skype 7.41.0.101 signed in when the windows 10 Pro started then it signed me out of Skype and now says update Skype or quit and I can’t get Skype 7.41.0.101 to work.

Kind regards

Owen Palamountain

Email: owen72b@...

Phone: +64 4 569 1592

Mobile: +64 21 390 750

Larry Lumpkin

I think you’re being forced to go to skype 8.

I turned on my laptop this afternoon and Skype 7.41.0.101 signed in when the windows 10 Pro started then it signed me out of Skype and now says update Skype or quit and I can’t get Skype 7.41.0.101 to work.

Kind regards

Owen Palamountain

Email: owen72b@...

Phone: +64 4 569 1592

Mobile: +64 21 390 750

Chris <chrismedley@...>

Unfortunately you will have to update skype if you want to use it, as skype 7.4 is no longer a option for all users as it wont work