Topics

Skype 5.13 for iPhone available... Or not yet?..

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish)...

Hello guys,
I just received an email from the Garage blog telling about Skype 5.13
for iPhone, but I cannot see the update available on the App Store.
Considering I am using an iPhone 4S with iOS 8.3, does anyone know if
the application now supports, say, iPhone 5 and later? Or if the fact is
just this new version is not yet approved by Apple??

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish)...

It will be out when it's out, the ios app store are having issues, so I would wait until tomorrow.

Take care.

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish)...

Thanks mod, anyway I finally was able to download the update.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Raaj via Skypeenglish)...

I found the update and updated it though?

Sent from my iPhone

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (steve troy via Skypeenglish)...

I also have this update as of yesterday.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish)...

And the best thing, they imediately launched 5.13.1! Smile...
They must have found some kind of bugs...