Topics

Shortcut for the back button doesn't work

Léonie Watson

Hello,

I've just installed Skype 8.55.0.141 on a Windows 10 machine with a fresh install of Jaws 2020, and version 137 of the Jaws scripts, and I can no longer get the control 1 shortcut to work. Instead I have to tab around to find the back button.

I've tried reinstalling both Skype and the Jaws scripts but it hasn't helped. I've restarted both my laptop and Jaws each time, but that hasn't worked either.

Help welcome. Thanks

Léonie.

--
@LeonieWatson Carpe diem.

Stephen Troy

that doesn't work for me either, and i'm sure it isn't active in this version.

On 24/01/2020, Léonie Watson <tink@...> wrote:
Hello,

I've just installed Skype 8.55.0.141 on a Windows 10 machine with a
fresh install of Jaws 2020, and version 137 of the Jaws scripts, and I
can no longer get the control 1 shortcut to work. Instead I have to tab
around to find the back button.

I've tried reinstalling both Skype and the Jaws scripts but it hasn't
helped. I've restarted both my laptop and Jaws each time, but that
hasn't worked either.

Help welcome. Thanks

Léonie.

--
@LeonieWatson Carpe diem.

Michele Barbi

I'm sorry, that might be something new to me...

Anyway, with Skype 8.x (not only 8.55), alt+1 should focus the conversations list, alt+2 the contact list. I never heared anything that you could do with ctrl+1 in Skype 8.

Léonie Watson

You're right, I meant alt not control.