Topics

sending messages without them being edited

John Holcomb II

Wow. So thie skype and doug your scripts work great, but what is this about sending edited messages and how can I stop it?

I’m sure I don’t w want to edit messages I’ve already sent.

Other than that no problem so far though its just text chat so far on Skype 8 Electron Jaws 2019

Doug Lee

Editing happens when you hit UpArrow in the input box. That shortcut was also active by default in Skype 7 but was disabled if you turned on what Skype 7 called "Accessibility mode." I have always liked the shortcut, though I
have also had the occasional accident with it.

If you suspect you are editing instead of composing a new message, Tab once from the edit box. If you are editing, you should immediately encounter a "Cancel Edit" button.