Topics

Scripts translation (unreadble symbols)

Alkor

Hello!
I downloaded skypeelectron.jsb from DropBox.
The scripts work, but instead of the translated text there are unreadable characters.
I guess the problem is in the wrong encoding.
Please try saving the file in Win Cp1251 encoding.

Best regards
alkor

Doug Lee

Not sure what you're suggesting. JAWS saves the jsb file; I don't have a way to tell JAWS what encoding to use for a jsb file. I took the jsm file directly from Dropbox without any changes, so that file would be in whatever
encoding you used to save it.

If I actually have to have a Russian JAWS to build the jsb file, we have a problem lol

On Sat, Feb 09, 2019 at 04:45:39PM +0700, ???????? ???????????????????????? wrote:
Hello!
I downloaded skypeelectron.jsb from DropBox.
The scripts work, but instead of the translated text there are unreadable
characters.
I guess the problem is in the wrong encoding.
Please try saving the file in Win Cp1251 encoding.

Best regards
alkor

chain letter and a shouting match." -Andrew Kantor

Alkor

I will check it.
I will try to build the old version of the script in English JAWS.

Нажмите Escape для закрытия этого сообщения

Alkor

I compiled revision 73 in english jaws 18. on the virtual machine.
Launched on the host in Russian jaws 18.
Everything worked fine and all characters were readable.
Apparently the problem is something else.
Sorry for the line in Russian at the end of the previous letter, it was a message from Jaws virtual viewer, I just forgot to delete it.

Doug Lee

Mind if I have your Skype id? I am dlee42. I am creating a group Skype chat just for me and Skype script translators. So far, you would be member number 2 apart from me.

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 12:35:20AM +0700, ???????? ???????????????????????? wrote:
I compiled revision 73 in english jaws 18. on the virtual machine.
Launched on the host in Russian jaws 18.
Everything worked fine and all characters were readable.
Apparently the problem is something else.
Sorry for the line in Russian at the end of the previous letter, it was a
message from Jaws virtual viewer, I just forgot to delete it.

"There are no guarantees. From a standpoint of fear, none are
strong enough. From a standpoint of love, none are necessary."
- from Emmanuel's Book II

Alkor

I added you in my skype contactlist.