Topics

Scripts translation

Alkor

Hello Doug Lee!
Can I be a translator of your scripts for Skype electron in Russian language?
I already translated the previous versions, and have only positive feedback.
I don't use swear words in messages and try to translate as accurately as possible.

kind regards.
alkor.

Doug Lee

You should now have a Dropbox invite for the folder for exchanging jsm and jsb files.