Topics

ringtones

Jerry Pryde

Hi all.

I don't really like the new ringtones, calling or receiving calls.

Is there any way to import the old sounds into Skype 8.5?

Jerry.

Sarah k Alawami

If you can find them maybe, but so far as far as I know, no. I hope to be wrong on this.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.

to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 20 Dec 2019, at 14:02, Jerry Pryde wrote:

Hi all.

Jerry.

Jerry Pryde

That makes two of us. lol

I was just wondering if there's a way to import them from skype 7.

Oh well:

Merry Christmas all.

On 2019-12-20 5:47 p.m., Sarah k Alawami wrote:

If you can find them maybe, but so far as far as I know, no. I hope to be wrong on this.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

Hi all.

Jerry.

Sarah k Alawami

I personally do not mind them, they are a bit gentler on my ear, and I use skype for my job so listening to that for 8 hours a day is for me a must.

Take care

On 20 Dec 2019, at 14:49, Jerry Pryde wrote:

That makes two of us. lol

I was just wondering if there's a way to import them from skype 7.

Oh well:

Merry Christmas all.

On 2019-12-20 5:47 p.m., Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Hi all.

Jerry.

Michele Barbi

Guys I have to confirm what our dearest mod already said, and what I personally believed, since I searched on Google. Basically Skype 8 electron and Skype 14 for Windows 10 don't let you change ringtones, like any notification sounds, at least till now. The post I read was referring to Skype 8.34, but I think nothing changed in most recent times.

Bye!

Barbuz

--
Inviato da Thunderbird su Windows 10