Topics

ringtones

Jerry Pryde

Hi all.

I don't really like the new ringtones, calling or receiving calls.

Is there any way to import the old sounds into Skype 8.5?

Jerry.

Sarah k Alawami

If you can find them maybe, but so far as far as I know, no. I hope to be wrong on this.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 20 Dec 2019, at 14:02, Jerry Pryde wrote:

Hi all.

I don't really like the new ringtones, calling or receiving calls.

Is there any way to import the old sounds into Skype 8.5?

Jerry.

Jerry Pryde

That makes two of us. lol

I was just wondering if there's a way to import them from skype 7.

Oh well:

Merry Christmas all.

On 2019-12-20 5:47 p.m., Sarah k Alawami wrote:

If you can find them maybe, but so far as far as I know, no. I hope to be wrong on this.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 20 Dec 2019, at 14:02, Jerry Pryde wrote:

Hi all.

I don't really like the new ringtones, calling or receiving calls.

Is there any way to import the old sounds into Skype 8.5?

Jerry.

Sarah k Alawami

I personally do not mind them, they are a bit gentler on my ear, and I use skype for my job so listening to that for 8 hours a day is for me a must.

On 2019-12-20 5:47 p.m., Sarah k Alawami wrote:

If you can find them maybe, but so far as far as I know, no. I hope to be wrong on this.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 20 Dec 2019, at 14:02, Jerry Pryde wrote:

Hi all.

I don't really like the new ringtones, calling or receiving calls.

Is there any way to import the old sounds into Skype 8.5?

Jerry.

Michele Barbi

Guys I have to confirm what our dearest mod already said, and what I personally believed, since I searched on Google. Basically Skype 8 electron and Skype 14 for Windows 10 don't let you change ringtones, like any notification sounds, at least till now. The post I read was referring to Skype 8.34, but I think nothing changed in most recent times.