Topics

renewing Skype subscription

Josephine Hirsch

Hello,

What will happen if you don't renew your Skype subscription? Because I have my renewal for the Skype suscription that I have is done once a year and not every three months within 30 days.

Stephen Troy

nothing happens to your actual skype account. your subscription simply
ends if you don't renew it.

On 23/07/2019, Josephine Hirsch <animalsloversjh@...> wrote:
Hello,

What will happen if you don't renew your Skype subscription? Because I
have my renewal for the Skype suscription that I have is done once a
year and not every three months within 30 days.

Brian K. Lingard

Dear Joseph & List:
Skype subscriptions normally auto renew at the end of their term.
If you have a Skype subscription for Calls to Canada/USA and do not renew, say the credit card has expired and you have not updated it with Skype, you will need Skype credit to phone landlines and mobile telephones. If you do not phone telephones much, this may be economical. If you are a heavy user of Skype to call phones, consider buying another subscription.
Brian K. Lingard

What will happen if you don't renew your Skype subscription? Because I have my renewal for the Skype subscription that I have is done once a year and not every three months within 30 days.

Stephen Troy

there was, and probably still is, an option via a checkbox to confirm
that you want to auto renew the subscription or not. if you do not
check that box your subscription would simply expire on the date
stated.