Topics

recording calls in skype latest version

John Sanders

Hi,

I have a question: I'm wanting to record calls in skype.

How should I go about doing that?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

John Sanders

inamuddin khan

If you are using Skype 8, you will find record button during call!

It will record on cloud and you can download it!

It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice!

Yahoo:

inamuddin2010@...

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Add my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

Find me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on twitter:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Call me on my cell:

+92-334-3348409

I have a question: I'm wanting to record calls in skype.

How should I go about doing that?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

John Sanders

John Sanders

Hi,

Ok thanks.

where do you go to get access to the cloud to download the files?

What format are the files saved in?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

John Sanders

On 10/30/2018 9:56 AM, inamuddin khan wrote:

If you are using Skype 8, you will find record button during call!

It will record on cloud and you can download it!

It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice!

Yahoo:

inamuddin2010@...

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Add my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

Find me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on twitter:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Call me on my cell:

+92-334-3348409

I have a question: I'm wanting to record calls in skype.

How should I go about doing that?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

John Sanders

Sarah k Alawami

I never actually saw that in any of my skype sessions or windows, at least on mac. Is it not there yet?

Take care

On 30 Oct 2018, at 7:59, John Sanders wrote:

[...]

Michele Barbi

Well I tested once with Skype 8.x for Windows, I don't remember if it was saved on the cloud or on my pc, but I think it was saved in a video format such as mp4. This sounded to me a bit strange, but...
Possibly, in that case it was a conference and someone actually activated webcam.

inam din

No matter if you have activated web came or not, it always saves as MP4!

It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice!

Yahoo:

inamuddin2010@...

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Add my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

Find me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on twitter:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Call me on my cell:

+92-334-3348409

Well I tested once with Skype 8.x for Windows, I don't remember if it
was saved on the cloud or on my pc, but I think it was saved in a video
format such as mp4. This sounded to me a bit strange, but...
Possibly, in that case it was a conference and someone actually
activated webcam.

I honestly do not understand why they use MP4 format being it only an audio call...
It looks like MP3 Skype Recorder works with Skype 8.x, so I think I'll test when the occasion arrives.

Mike DeZinno

Hello All,
Just offering a possible reason for the mp4 recording format.
There is a feature of Skype that us being blind might not think much about and that's the Skype video calls that one can also make.
Maybe the recording app takes that into consideration also.
Like I say, just throwing that out there as a possible explanation.

Mike, in SC