From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io [mailto:main@skypeenglish.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michele Barbi
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 5:45 AM
To: Skypeenglish list
Subject: [skypeenglish] Raising hands in Skype 8.66

Hi guys,

I read the release notes of Skype 8.66 and figured out that now it's
possible to raise our hands in Skype meetings, and putting them back
down of course. How should we make it? I can't find a hotkey, do you
think it's then necessary to scroll the call window?

Note that both Skype for Windows desktop and Mac can be useful, so don't
think that just because you're only on a Mac you won't help me.

Thank you very much Billy, so basically we need to scroll the meeting screen if I got well...