Topics

Problem with UWP Skype Scripts

Hamza Ahmad

Hello, I am using skype UWp “Microsoft.SkypeApp Version 14.50.0.38” on windows 10 1903 with j 2019. The problem is that the keys to move to enter message edit field and history list are not working yet. I found that the skype windows 10 app is almost similar to what we get from an electron app. If these issues are resolved, it is worth using. However, for making it more worth using. These are areas that are to be addressed: spellcheck should be accessible, and messages that are spoken in electron app should also be there in universal app.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10