Topics

Problem with latest JAWS update and Skype 8 Electron

John Holcomb II

Every time I hit command key t then h to go to history, it does the clicking sound but then I’m in a box where I have the message I wrote before. If I tab around I can hit the cancel  edit button, but can’t get to the history without manually shift tabbing to it.

Also if you backspace completely in the edit field where you type, it says in a very high pitched voice “Open Expression picker r”

Windows 7  is what I’m on.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

John

Michele Barbi

Hello John,
well I think you don't need to use t, just press command key and h to go to the history list.

John Holcomb II

That’s what I’m doing.

Command key, then H.