#pole: should teams be included for discussion on this list?

Sarah k Alawami

Hello to all. I’ve created a pole located at straw pole regarding some changes I’ve become aware of about skype for businesses. We don’t discuss that much here, however in this shift I want to know your opinion. I want most answers in by Sunday at the very earliest, next Friday at the very latest.

Both pole and platform are very simple to use. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks.

----

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFfP. We are also on lbry as well.

Stay in touch with us via our discord. This is an easier way to both contact us, and get to know your fellow listeners.

matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@...>

Hi, I just voated.  I see that 75 persent say yes, but that is out of 3 voats so far.

Matthew

Hello to all. I’ve created a pole located at straw pole regarding some changes I’ve become aware of about skype for businesses. We don’t discuss that much here, however in this shift I want to know your opinion. I want most answers in by Sunday at the very earliest, next Friday at the very latest.

Both pole and platform are very simple to use. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks.

----

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFfP. We are also on lbry as well.

Stay in touch with us via our discord. This is an easier way to both contact us, and get to know your fellow listeners.

John Gassman

I don't know if it has been mentioned here, but, David Goldfield has an email list dedicated to Microsoft Teams.
I mention so as not to risk duplicating efforts.
John

From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2021 6:14 PM To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io Subject: [skypeenglish] #pole: should teams be included for discussion on this list?

Hello to all. I’ve created a pole located at straw pole regarding some changes I’ve become aware of about skype for businesses. We don’t discuss that much here, however in this shift I want to know your opinion. I want most answers in by Sunday at the very earliest, next Friday at the very latest.

Both pole and platform are very simple to use. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks.

----

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFfP. We are also on lbry as well.

Stay in touch with us via our discord. This is an easier way to both contact us, and get to know your fellow listeners.

JAWS Certified, 2014.

I am on that list and don't see SFB discussions though, in case that helps.

From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On
Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2021 6:14 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io Subject: [skypeenglish] #pole:
should teams be included for discussion on this list?
Hello to all. Iâve created a pole located at [1]straw pole regarding
some changes Iâve become aware of about skype for businesses. We
donât discuss that much here, however in this shift I want to know
your opinion. I want most answers in by Sunday at the very earliest,
next Friday at the very latest.
Both pole and platform are very simple to use. If you have any
questions, please let me know.
Thanks.
----
Sarah Alawami, owner of [2]TFfP. We are also on [3]lbry as well.
Stay in touch with us via our [4]discord. This is an easier way to

[5]http://www.FreedomScientific.com/Certification