Topics

locked Please remind me

inamuddin khan

Respected friend, what is easier?

writing an email every time whenever you forget something or download a tutorial of Skype electron and get it whatever you forget from there?

Ctrl+shiftp and ctrl+shift+k for audio and video calls respectively!

Ctrl+e will hang up the call!

Always try to be independent!

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

See me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Mobile phone:

+92-334-3348409

Google voice:

+1-631-5335683

it seems to me that, in the time it has taken all of you all to
criticize this lady, you could have just answered her question. I
think you’re being a bit harsh.

Agreed. I'm tempted to put in the footer to please google first before
asking us as often google will beat us to an answer. If you cannot
keep up with technology we will not help you catch up, you will get
left behind.so google first thenafter exhausting all methods then come
to us.

<http://www.tffppodcast.com> This is also our libsyn page as well.
<http://www.tffppodcast.com/premium>
and for hosting options go here <http://www.tffppodcast.com/hosting>

Our telegram <https://t.me/tffppodcast> channel is also a good place
for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

<Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>

On 5 May 2019, at 1:15, inamuddin khan wrote:

    Respected friend, what is easier?

    writing an email every time whenever you forget something or
    download a tutorial of Skype electron and get it whatever you
    forget from there?

    Ctrl+shiftp and ctrl+shift+k for audio and video calls respectively!

    Ctrl+e will hang up the call!

    Always try to be independent!

    arguing with a woman is just like reading software’s lisence
    agreement.

    inamuddin09@... <mailto:inamuddin09@...>

    outlook:

    inam092@... <mailto:inam092@...>

    yahoo:

    inamuddin2010@... <mailto:inamuddin2010@...>

    AOL:

    charlsdarwin1969@... <mailto:charlsdarwin1969@...>

    Join me with my Skype ID:

    charlsdarwin1

    See me on facebook:

    www.facebook.com/inamuddin786 <http://www.facebook.com/inamuddin786>

    Follow me on my twitter:

    www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1 <http://www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1>

    Mobile phone:

    +92-334-3348409

    Today I got a skype call and I forgot how to answer and hang up
    the call

    Using windows 10, jaws 17 and skype 8.4

    Smile

    Thanks

    sugar

    - - Winnie the Pooh

    -Sugar

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Sarah k Alawami

I disagree. I believe that one should learn how to google before coming to forums and lists for help. Even look in the message archives which are here for a purpose. I even remember linking to them at one time. So be responsible and google and read any manuals if at all possible. We are a group of users but we are not the end all be all. We as he blind and sighted need to learn how to google and do research first before coming to someone for help. I'm shocked at how many of us cannot and often will not do this. If this person would have taken the time to google (I don't care if they were out) they would have found the answer way faster than asking us. If you email support of any product they do encourage you look for help before and while you waite for an answer. That is a nice way of saying essentially, RTFM. They took the time to write the manuals, Now let's take the time to learn from them.

On 5 May 2019, at 10:22, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:

Agreed.
I only think that you (all) are making a tempest in a teapot.
Come on, folks. It's not always that we'll be treated as we would like or even as we treat other people. The show must goes on though.
Once I was a victim of this "google before asking" stuff and just read all of it. My life hasn't changed in any way because of it and in the end I even laughed because of this very same paradox pointed out here that folks could have used their time for answering my question instead ofcriticizing me.
Again, the show must goes on.
Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Em 05/05/2019 14:13, cecropia64 disse:
absolutely!

On 5/5/2019 1:11 PM, Mario wrote:
ditto.

Sarah k Alawami

I agree. People must be independent and look for the answer themselves before asking us for help. If we answered every question 5 and 10 times all of us would get sick of it. I sure do which is why I tell everyone to RTFM