-----Original Message-----
From: Skypeenglish [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at lists.tffppodcast.com] On
Behalf Of Larry Gassman via Skypeenglish
Sent: 06 May 2015 05:50 PM
To: Skype
Subject: [Skypeenglish] number mention when signing in to skype

Does anyone remember what the number signifies when you first sign
in to skype? It changes from time to time as well.
Larry

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Bill White via Skypeenglish)...

Yes, that's the number of "events" such as missed calls, or chats awaiting
your attention.
Bill White billwhite92701 at dslextreme.com

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

signature database 11585 (20150506) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 11585 (20150506) __________

http://www.eset.com

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (J├Ârgen Hansson via Skypeenglish)...

hello Larry!
well, from what I have heard about this, those mumbers you see when you're
signing in to skype, it's the number of calls and chats you have, it's easy
to delete when you are clearing the history.
Regards,
J?rgen Hansson!
tel: +46 703601296
Web: www.jorgenhansson.com

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish)...

That's the number of events you have not read, chat, missed call, voice mail etc.

Take care

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Sakina Dhariwala via Skypeenglish)...

Hi I want to reset my password as I have forgotten for my skype account
sfd19621?
Previous versions there was a link "forgot password link"
Waiting for an early reply. Sakina.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com