Thanks
Michael
email/messenger
mikeameli at earthlink.net
Skype ID
mikeameli
JFK
"What kind of peace do I mean and what kind of a peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war, not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living and the kind that enables men and nations to grow and to hope and build a better life for their children not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women not merely peace in our time but peace in all time."
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish)...

Ok, I will keep this file in my Dropbox for a week, right?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4752212/SkypeSetupFull-7.3.0.101.exe

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Michael Amaro via Skypeenglish)...

thank you got it

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (João Nuno Antunes via Skypeenglish)...

lets see if I stic to skype 7.3, my issues with contacts returns to normal