Topics

Need help please

Sugar Lopez

Hello friends,

I am asking humbly,

If someone could please send me the direct link to download the most current version with skripts?

I would appreciate it so much, since my folder with all my skype info and go to’s was deleted?

Thank you inadvance.

Sugar

Sugarsyl71@...

If someone would be so kind to send me the link fo the mo

- - Winnie the Pooh

🙏, 😘

-Sugar

Jerry Pryde

On 2020-03-19 6:08 p.m., Sugar Lopez wrote:

Hello friends,

I am asking humbly,

If someone could please send me the direct link to download the most current version with skripts?

I would appreciate it so much, since my folder with all my skype info and go to’s was deleted?

Thank you inadvance.

Sugar

Sugarsyl71@...

If someone would be so kind to send me the link fo the mo

- - Winnie the Pooh

🙏, 😘

-Sugar

Michele Barbi

Hi Sugar,

the link that Jerry gave you is ok for the scripts for Skype, in that page search for the direct Download link for the Skype scripts, which you can find in the "Scripts installation instructions" heading.

If you also need the Skype installer for latest version, this link should still work: http://www.skype.com/go/getskype-full

Sugar Lopez

Thank you so very much

sugar

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

🙏, 😘