From: Satauna via Skypeenglish
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 3:48 AM
To: 'screen readers' access to skype and its interface.'
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] MP3 Skype Recorder 4.11

Larry, I haven't had any problems with it and I use it at least once or
twice a week. It's a free product so the quality is crap, in my view, but
it does the job. If I was going to rebroadcast any of my recordings as
interviews or something, I'd find another application, but you should be ok
to upgrade.

Satauna Howery
Voiceover Artist
www.facebook.com/SataunaVO
Twitter: @SataunaH
Click the buttons to hear my demos!
_Commercial_
_e-Learning_
_Animation_

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype